Homepage > TYPES OF LIPSTICK, LIP PENCIL AND HOW TO APPLY THEM
TYPES OF LIPSTICK, LIP PENCIL AND HOW TO APPLY THEM
TYPES OF LIPSTICK
1 - FOR CONSISTENCY
1.1 - SOLID LIPSTICK - is presented in two ways:
- LIPSTICK STICK
- LIPSTICK PENCIL
1.2 - LIPSTICK CREAM
1.3 - LIQUID LIPSTICK
2 - HOW MUCH THE SECONDARY FUNCTION
- MOISTURIZING LIPSTICK
Colors the lips while providing hydration, softness and smoothness. It contains many moisturizing ingredients and most have SPF, providing protection against ultraviolet radiation. Obviously, it is very suitable for people who have dry lips. The product has a pleasant texture. In some cases can transfer or blurring.
- LIPSTICK NUTRITIVE
In addition to coloring the lips, the lipstick is very rich in oils, waxes and vitamins A and E. It is characterized by soft texture and even color. This type of lipstick is perfect for winter because it protects the lips against the cold. However, it can be used anytime of the year.
- LIPSTICK HYGIENE OR TREATMENT LIPSTICK
Usually a colorless lipstick. It smoothes the delicate skin on the lips, heals cracks, prevents herpes, gives softness and natural shine.
3 - HOW MUCH TO FINISHING
Of a raw form, lipsticks have two types of finish, in different graduations: matte or glossy or matte and shimmering.
Some companies have created themselves and specific titles for each slight variation in the finish of their lipsticks.
As an example of these different names used, then, we will list the names of finish according to MAC:
- MATTE - They are dull, ie have no gloss, are well pigmented and texture is dried.
- SATIN - are semi-opaque, have a slight satin sheen, are well pigmented and texture is slightly silky.
- AMPLIFIED CREAM – are creamy, have a slight sheen, they are well pigmented and texture is quite creamy.
- CREMESHEEN - are the cream base, are quite hydrated, pigmentation is medium to high and texture is quite silky.
- FROST - are the lipsticks with profusion of glittering particles, commonly called sparkling. They have a good pigmentation and texture is silky.
- LUSTRE - are semi-glossy, have a slight pigmentation and a wet texture, similar to a gloss, but are not viscous.
- DAZZLE - have gloss and glitter and a thick consistency. The pigmentation is similar to lip gloss.
- GLAZE - they are translucent, bright and have low pigmentation.
4 - HOW MUCH THE SPECIAL FEATURES
- LONG LASTING LIPSTICK
They stand for 8 to 24 hours. They have volatile silicone oils which evaporate between 1 and 2 minutes after application, setting the lipstick on the lips. The negative effect of these lipsticks is that they leave a dry mouth, causing epidermal desquamation.
- LIPSTICK FLAVORINGS
São batons que possuem em sua formulação componentes com fragrância, principalmente de frutas.
- LIPSTICK WATERPROOF
It has in its substance formulation resistant to water, allowing the lipstick not go out even in contact with it.
5 - HOW MUCH COLORING
- COLORLESS LIPSTICK
- LIPSTICK WITH NEUTRAL COLORS
- LIPSTICK WITH VIBRANT COLORS
PSYCHOLOGY AND LIPSTICK
Some studies have linked the woman's personality to the color of lipstick she wears, or form, unintended, the woman gives the tip of your lipstick.
1 - COLOR LIPSTICK AND PERSONALITY
According to a survey published by Marie Claire and conducted by P & G Beauty for CoverGirl, the lipstick color would be an excellent way to determine the personality of a woman. In this study, 2,375 people were invited to comment on the characteristics, type of profession and personality of nine women using different colors of lipstick. Given the results, Sarah Vickery, lead author of the study, explains: "This time we have proof that every lipstick color gives a different impression of the person who uses it. It is something that can really turn in your favor. "
According to the survey, the strongest colors are associated with the strong personality of women; already the weakest colors are associated with more discreet personality of women.
- RED LIPSTICK
Women powerful, creative, bold and have initiative.
- PINK LIPSTICK
Women sociable and fun. But also very powerful. Most senior executives opt for this color.
LIPSTICK PLUM OR WINE
Autonomous and independent women.
- LIPSTICK COLOR OF MOUTH
Women receptive and considerate.
2 - THE FORM OF LIPSTICK AND PERSONALITY
One study linked the shape lipstick assumes during use with some characteristics of women.
- LIPSTICK BABY PACIFIER
Courageous woman and strategist.
- LIPSTICK CHAIR
Woman adventurous and loyal
- LIPSTICK FUNNEL
Balanced woman and that seeks self-knowledge.
- LIPSTICK HALF PIPE
Woman skillfully and agitated
- LIPSTICK BEAK DUCK
Woman suspicious and well informed.
- LIPSTICK DRUM
Romantic and sincere woman
- LIPSTICK ARC
Affectionate and mysterious woman.
- LIPSTICK RAMP
It is used to get around the lips, correct symmetry defects and create the illusion of larger or smaller lips.
HOW TO APPLY LIPSTICK AND LIP PENCIL
Apply a foundation or concealer in the region of the lips and the powder on top, giving small taps. This will help increase the durability of the lipstick and make the most beautiful color.
To make the outline of a "V" at the center of the upper lip and then go around the entire lip line.
If you have thin or uneven lips, outline with a pencil one shade darker than the lipstick color, a little below the natural line. In this way, it will make them look fuller and defined.
If your lips are too full and you want to make decrease the outline with a pencil in the same color lipstick a little into the natural lip line.
Some lipsticks rich moisturizers out beyond the line of the lips, do contour with lip pencil will help hold the lipstick.
Ways to apply the lipstick different types:
- LIPSTICK STICK - is the simplest to apply. It can be applied with the product or with a brush. Start with the "V" of the upper lip and then fills the area inside the outline.
- LIQUID LIPSTICK - should be applied with the fingertip or with a brush. Put a little of the product in the center of each lip and go spreading giving small taps.
- LIPSTICK PENCIL - is applied to the product itself. The mode of application is the same lipstick bat.
- LIP CREAM - is applied with the fingertip or with a brush. Apply the corner to the center to not accumulate on the sides.